Well can you believe that another week has gone by already - where is this year disappearing to??
I was beginning to wonder if I would get a chance to make a card for this weeks Less is More Challenge but I've had a bit of time to myself tonight so instead of cleaning the windows which was the target I'd set myself I decided a bit of "me" time was in order (well it has been one of those days at work where I seem to have gone backwards instead of forwards lol).
So onto this week's challenge a card using acetate in any way you want - its certainly caused a lot of sharp intakes of breath among the LIMette community, however I thought if others can rise to the challenge then so should I (or at least try).
Taking inspiration from Mandi's card from last week I have spent a very pleasant evening assembling tiny daisys using a small punch and some papermania gemstones. Leaving those to dry for a while I used alcohol inks on some acetate and stamped an image in the centre (could have possibly chosen a better image but couldn't find the one I wanted). This was then mounted behind an aperture cut in a 15cm square card together with an insert so you couldn't see the inner workings and finally the daisys stuck around the circle. The spacing on the daisys could probably have been a bit better but I think it works okay.
Thanks for looking and any comments you may leave - I really enjoy being part of the LIM community.