Sunday 19 May 2013

Good Intentions

Why is it that I start off with such good intentions about blogging and then immediately let myself down :(
It's been a while since I last dipped in here but life just gets in the way sometimes.
Anyway I have been blog hopping still and noticed that this week at Less is More there is achallenge to produce a card which includes dogs or cats - well I couldn't resist as I have such a cute dog stamp that rarely gets used.  I bought it to use for a card for my sister some years ago and it hasn't really been used since then, especially now her dog has passed on - this stamp is the spitting image of him.

I have made a couple of cards but couldn't get a decent picture of the other one.  Hope you like this and I'll try my hardest to post again before too long.
Take care
Trudi

4 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous, Trudi! Simply wonderful and what a great stamp. It is good to see you back, but don't worry about how often you blog. Real life overtakes us all at some point. I schedule posts quite a bit these days so it looks like I am blogging regularly

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little dog Trudi... good to see you at LIM once more!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Tam, love the image!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Trudy, Lovely to see you posting again, smashing dog card with a beautiful frame! Enjoy the long weekend, Hugs Gay x

    ReplyDelete